There is one God, infinite in power, wisdom, justice, goodness and love, Creator of the universe, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region.
They are as follows:
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within ten minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
- We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
In our community:
- We will preach Jesus to every home.
- We will learn the word of God and strive to live a holy life.
- We will reach out to the community groups and contribute to making the town a great place to live and worship God.
Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified for the sins of mankind, dead and buried, rose from the dead, and now lives forever.
The Holy Spirit, a divine Person like the Father and the Son, sent to bring believers into the intimate presence and fellowship of Jesus Christ.
The Bible, as the inspired, infallible, inerrant word of God, subject to no human tradition, doctrine, custom, rules, and regulations.
Salvation from eternal destruction, by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
Living in holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.
Bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal damnation, death, and punishment of all those who do not accept Jesus Christ.
Water Baptism by immersion.
Holy Spirit Baptism. Speaking in the other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance.
Divine healing through the work of Jesus on the cross.
Spiritual gifts, signs following believers, celebration of the last supper as Holy Communion, tithing and giving, and believers bearing fruits of the spirit.